We offer 85 tons of milk per day of «extra» quality with high fat and protein.
Top quality milk with high natural properties on all three farms.
of the absence of antibiotics
of A2 Beta casein
of milk a day
Quality of our milk meets all the requirements of the State Standards of Ukraine 3662-2018 «Milk – cows’ raw materials»
|Characteristic of milk||State Standards of Ukraine|
extra quality milk
|LLC «Moloko Vitchyzny»|
|Somatic cells 1000/m³||≤400||≤153|
|Bacterial contamination thousand, CFU /cm³|
(colony forming units)
|Density (20 °C) kg/m³|
not less than
|Mass fraction of solids %||≥12.0||≥12.0|
|Acidity ph||from 16 to 17||16|
|pH||from 6.6 to 6.7||6.6|
|Purity group not lower than||I||I|
|Freezing point °C|
not higher than
|Milk temperature °C |
not higher than
Our milk is above all standards!
TECHNOLOGICAL FEATURES OF THE DAIRY FARM
Production process on dairy farms is ensured by high quality equipment and innovative software.
A complete account of the individual characteristics of cows
- Effective cow management
- Control of the physiological state of the animals
- Identification of potential risks of disease
- Sound milk quality management
- Analysis of each individual cow
Efficient management of dairy cattle
- Compatibility with milking parlors
- Synchronization with the feeding program
- Working with all groups of animals
- Daily monitoring of milk production
- Control of reproductive qualities
- Animals health monitoring
- Analysis of the number of somatic cells in milk
- Formation of an optimal diet
- Dutch method of peak performance calculation
- Reporting on all indicators
Automated selection, effective reproduction of the herd
- Management of production and breeding processes
- Effective reproduction and increase in productivity
- Livestock accounting
- Accounting for current biological assets
- Management of herd reproduction
- Prospects and opportunities analysis
- Records of animals identification
- Individual accounting of animals
GENETIC RESOURCES FROM WORLD BRANDS
These animals are fertilized with sexed genetic material of the best bulls that top the list of 100 best bulls in the world.
To evaluate the animal, information is collected about its origin, age, number, and lactation period, fat and protein content in the milk and milk production rate. The operator records the evaluation results in the MAP (Mating approach for profit) application database. Then online in seconds, the program picks the best bull for each cow, three for each. Among these three ideal contenders, the animal owner, together with the breeder, selects the best in terms of value and price. As a result of this selection, a plan for the current year and a plan for the importation of genetic products to improve the head are formulated.
Dairy farms have the most up-to-date equipment which allows them to keep in the best conditions about 3 100 head
of cows with an average milk production of 33 kg per day.
FEEDSTOCK MANAGEMENT AND CARE
Cows have a special diet that includes 20+ ingredients.
Careful care and constant veterinary control promotes the health of our animals.