1 140 heads
3 450 heads
1 450 heads
LLC «Moloko Vitchyzny» consists of three commodity dairy farms located within the Sumy oblast (two farms in the Konotop district, one – within the Sumy district).
2015-2016 – 400 heads of purebred heifers were brought to the farm from breeding factories of Ukraine, which made it possible to develop farms and increase the livestock.
2018 – 100 heads of purebred heifers of Holstein black-and-white breed from the Czech Republic were brought to the farms, although this breed is not often found in our country, because not everyone can creat the right conditions to keep them. While on the farm LLC «Moloko Vitchyzny», the latest technologies are being actively introduced, which allows to breed livestock of these animals and to provide the most productive milk yields.
As early as 2019, the company received the status of a breeding factory to breed cattle of Holstein breed and was able to provide the best conditions for animals, because the quality and quantity of milk produced by this breed is very dependent on the conditions of keeping and feeding.
From now on, the company is actively developing in this field, has ambition plans and prospects. So by 2022 we are planning to import 1 500 heads of purebred heifers.
Right now, more than 6 000 cattle are kept on our farms.
The total daily average milk yield on three farms is 62 000 kg of «Extra» grade.
Priority areas of the company
- Increasing the production of top-grade milk.
- Production of quality raw materials for further processing.
- Production of organic fertilizer and production of organic products.
To ensure confidence in a healthy future through quality raw materials and the latest resources and technologies.
Principles and goals
- Study and implementation of new production technologies.
- Providing livestock only with quality feedstock and safe medicine.
- Creating comfortable conditions for keeping animals.
- Production of only quality product.
- Systematic improvement of the quality of manufactured products.